Copyright 1999-2018 Connie Bowen ~ All Rights Reserved
All images and content are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or used without permission
Ready to begin the process of commissioning your portrait?
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Send me an e-mail and let me know what kind of a portrait you would like - for a dog, cat, horse or other animal. Let me know the animal's name and a little bit about him or her. Send me any photos you have that you would like me to work from.
2. Let me know the size of the painting. Prices are dependent on the size canvas you choose. After I know the size, I may send you a crop or mock-up for your approval.
3. Is this for a special occasion? Will you be needing your painting right away?
4. After we've worked together on the just the right pose and size for you, you may pay for your portrait using Paypal, check, cash or Money Order. If you'd like me to send a Paypal invoice to you, let me know and I'll be happy to do so. Your funds will be held safely until your painting is approved by you.
5. Depending on how many paintings I have in process, I will begin your painting at this point. It will take me a few days, depending on the size of your canvas, to finish your portrait.
6. After it's completed, I'll scan your painting to capture an image of your portrait and I'll send you a .jpg for your approval.
7. At this point, your painting is completed and approved and it will be shipped out to you fully insured. I'll attach a wire to the back and your pet's name will be written on the back along with my signature and date.
8. Let me know when it arrives safely!